Back to all messages
The Healing Power of Breathing and Prayer | BREATHE Call with Kay Warren and Brooke & Dave Thompson
As parents of children with serious mental illness, many of us are also familiar with the toll chronic stress takes on our physical, spiritual and mental health. On this Breathe call, Kay and Brooke and Dave Thompson explore a proven scientific approach to caring for our bodies. Learn how deep breathing and prayer can bring powerful internal peace and rest for your body and soul.
Brooke Thompson is a Holy Yoga instructor and her husband, Dave, is a firefighter. They have learned how to integrate breathing and holy yoga practices into their family life and careers – including sharing with other firefighters how to manage the chronic stress first responders experience on a daily basis.
To stay connected and learn more about future Breathe gatherings, please visit: www.KayWarren.com/Breathe.
- Breathe Resource Packet
- Diaphragmatic Breathing from The Cleveland Clinic
- Why Deep Breathing Helps Calm Anxiety
- What to Know About Diaphragmatic Breathing
- National Suicide Prevention Lifeline - 1-800-273-TALK (8255)
- Mental Health Grace Alliance Online Support Groups