The Purpose Driven Life: What on Earth am I Here For?
Living out the purpose you were created for moves you beyond mere survival and success to a life of significance - the life you were meant to live.
One of the best-selling nonfiction books in history, The Purpose Driven Life is far more than just a book; it’s a 42-day spiritual journey to find the answers to three of life’s most important questions:
- The Question of Existence: Why am I alive?
- The Question of Significance: Does my life matter?
- The Question of Purpose: What on Earth am I here for?
The most basic questions everyone faces in life are, “Why am I here, and what is my purpose?” Self-help books suggest that people should look within, at their own desires and dreams, but Rick Warren says the starting place must be with God and his eternal purposes for every person. Real meaning and significance come from understanding and fulfilling God’s purposes for us here on earth.
This new edition is reimagined for a new generation, with new features including:
- Video introductions by Rick Warren to chapters 1-42
- An audio lesson at the end of each chapter, with over 30 additional hours of teaching by Rick Warren
- Two new bonus chapters on the most common barriers to living a purpose driven life
Since its release, The Purpose Driven Life has been translated into 137 different languages and sold more than 50 million copies in all formats, all because of the Christ-centered approach the book takes to answering life's most fundamental question: What on earth am I here for?
This book has transformed millions of lives. Are you ready for a change?