Picking Up the Pieces Handbook: Creating a Dynamic Soul-Care Ministry in Your Church
While many adults are turning to all sorts of medication to fill the longings of their souls, often churches find themselves ill equipped to bind up these broken individuals. This handbook provides the critical factors necessary to launch a meaningful Soul Care ministry to reach these hurting members of your church.
Identifies the critical factors necessary to launch a meaningful Soul Care ministry and equip churches to help individuals find true healing instead of "medicating" or modifying their souls.
- Developing and communicating vision, passion, and structure;
- Guides you in constructing a model for intervention
- Dealing with accountability and liability issues
- Recruiting and equipping leaders
- Exploring the paradigm shifts necessary to maintain an effective healing and recovery ministry in your church
- And more!