Vulnerability, Authenticity, and Trust Webcast | Wharton Neuroscience
This series focuses on vulnerability, authenticity, and trust in individual, team, and organizational performance from diverse perspectives, including neuroscience and human behavior.
- F. Xavier Glasper, Vice President of Mapping at McCarthy Building Companies, Inc.
- Laken Tomlinson, Offensive Guard with the San Francisco 49ers
- Kay Warren, Co-Founder of Saddleback Church
- Leila Entezam, Human Behavior, DE&I, and EQ Thought Leader, Coach, and Speaker
- Elizabeth "Zab" Johnson, Executive Director & Senior Fellow Wharton Neuroscience
- Michael Platt, James S. Riepe University Professor of Marketing, Neuroscience, and Psychology, Faculty Director, Wharton Neuroscience